Teacher Travel Messageboard: Power converter

Power converter

Posted by Henri on 04/24/2005

If you have not bought the appliances yet, consider buying appliances equipped with a 110/220 volts switch. That way you'll only need the plug adapter.

If you plan on bringing in electronics (computers, cellphones, digital cameras, MP3 devices...)do purchase 1 very good quality power converter with surge protection and the appropriate plug adapter... Most hotels have built-in hairdryers and an iron in the rooms.... If you are talking just about your electric shaver, consider a couple disposable razors. Have fun, Henri

Back to messageboard

passports educational travel logo

passports Educational Group Travel partners with teachers across the United States to provide high-quality educational travel experiences to their students. Educational tours visit destinations around the world - primarily France, Italy, England, Spain and Costa Rica - at low, guaranteed prices.

Passports, Inc., ToursOperators & Promoters, Spencer, MA


Facebook icon   Twitter icon   Pinterest icon   Blog icon

For updates on educational travel tips, ideas and news, subscribe to our newsletter:


51 Union Street Suite 106
Worcester, MA 01608

Email Us

© Copyright 1992-2022 Passports Educational Travel | All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy